Service Operations Manager
You made it here and we’re glad you did. Perhaps you are curious about how our potential matches up with yours. Or perhaps you are keen to do something amazing. Either way, it’s a match worth exploring.
At Stack8, you have a unique opportunity to play a huge role in helping organizations shift from a remote to a hybrid workplace by facilitating a hassle-free customer experience. They need help managing and supporting their UC tech stack. We need people like you to help them do that.
We’re looking for an experienced Service Operations Manager to help us grow. As Service Operations Manager, you will ensure customers always get amazing help and support the first time. From day-to-day customer interactions to process improvement and service efficiency, your goal is to provide the service our customers want so they can implement and support their UC tech with confidence.
This is us
We are a team of unified communications all-stars who are relentlessly focused on making UC hassle-free. We do that by enabling organizations to build their ideal UC stack anyway they want without the hassle of figuring it out on their own.
We are a high-growth company with:
- an experienced leadership team with decades of UC know-how
- builders and problem-solvers who give a s**t
- the drive to continuously improve by taking risks, owning it, and getting s**t done
This is you
You’re a do-whatever-it-takes problem-solver who is curious, eager to learn, and passionate about helping others grow. You’re a leader who can build and coach teams, but you’re also not afraid to roll up your sleeves when the need arises. And with your data-driven approach and high service delivery standards, you don’t rely on opinions to make the right call. You seek the right solutions, not the convenient ones.
What you will do
- Build and maintain a world-class Managed
- Services (MS) team, managing performance, skills development, and career path.
- Set clear KPIs and expectations, evaluate progress and build a high-performance culture with a focus on teamwork, service excellence, proper backlog management and ownership for resolving customer issues.
- Review SLAs / SLOs and suggest process improvements.
- Report issues/opportunities and overall client satisfaction.
- Develop and enforce standard service delivery methodologies, processes, and tools.
- Serve as the escalation point for client concerns.
- Manage customer expectations, assess customer feedback, and improve procedures to ensure that amazing customer service is always provided the first time.
- Establish and maintain key support supplier relationships.
- Create an open, honest, accountable, and collaborative team environment.
- Determine ways to reduce costs without sacrificing customer satisfaction.
- Provide input into the presales process and act as a lead on support and service issues, strategy and approach.
What you need to do it
- 3 + years or more experience managing unified communications and contact center teams.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel – you love pivot tables.
- Experience developing processes for ticketing systems.
- Experience building reports.
- Good working knowledge in ITIL and ISO environments.
- Leadership – you can hire, manage, help grow teams, technically and non-technically
- Can-Do attitude – you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty, from managing the backlog to process improvement.
- Empathy – you know the ins-and-outs of a customer’s environment, from ticket details to status updates, always one step ahead to maintain trust and loyalty.
How to apply
If you’re curious about us and the role, apply today. Let’s see if there is a fit, now or in the future. We think we have something pretty special going on here. If you agree, don’t miss your chance to be part of it.
- Either apply on Stack8.com
- Or email your résumé and your cover letter to: email@example.com
Include “Service Operations Manager” with your name in the subject line
As we continue to work remotely, interviews will be conducted by video.