Enterprise Account Manager
You made it here and we’re glad you did. Perhaps you are curious about how our potential matches up with yours. Or perhaps you are keen to do something amazing. Either way, it’s a match worth exploring.
At Stack8, you have a unique opportunity to play a huge role in the growth of an entire industry by helping organizations shift from a remote to a hybrid workplace. They need help navigating their options and making the right choices without the hassle. We need people like you to help make it happen.
We’re looking for ambitious Enterprise Account Managers to help us grow. As an Enterprise Account Manager, you will own the sales process from prospecting to close with the ultimate goal of acquiring new customers to our already impressive list of organizations using Stack8 to build and manage their UC stack.
*Accepting applications only from across Canada*
This is us
We’re a team of unified communications all-stars who are relentlessly focused on making UC hassle-free. We do that by enabling organizations to build their ideal UC stack anyway they want without the hassle of figuring it out on their own.
We are a high-growth company with:
- an experienced leadership team with over a decade of UC know-how
- builders and problem-solvers who give a s**t
- the drive to continuously improve by taking risks, owning it, and getting s**t done
This is you
You have the grit and determination to help grow our company to a billion-dollar enterprise. You have the guts to take risks and the cojones to make it happen. You’re a builder who is obsessed with increasing the sales pipeline, serving the customer, constantly learning, and finding ways to improve.
What you will do
- Generate approx. five meetings per week, using a variety of prospecting techniques, including outbound calls, CASL & GDPR compliant email, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and messaging.
- Maintain a minimum pipeline of 2.5x quota at all times, with 3x or higher as the goal.
- Position the value of Stack8’s no-hassle software and services offerings.
- Collaborate closely with the Sales Director to develop and execute your strategic account and territory plan.
- Set personal goals and follow a plan to achieve them with precision.
- Properly qualify opportunities by determining the challenges and goals they have so you can provide best-fit solutions that help them achieve success.
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date records in Salesforce – forecasts, opportunities, notes, etc.
- Leveraging your pre-sales technical team, demo various UC software and services solutions, on-premises and in the cloud.
What you need to do it
- Intermediate-level B2B sales experience (don’t worry about UC tech, we’ll teach you that)
- The ability to tell compelling stories rather than scripted sales pitches.
- The drive to thrive on change and hyper growth.
- Discipline – you set and hit goals every day to develop and execute your territory sales strategy.
- No fear, bring-it-on attitude – you know how to prospect, and you’re not easily intimated.
- Curiosity – you ask the hard questions, and you work hard to understand your prospect.
- Empathy – people like you and like being around you because you listen and understand their worldview.
- Pride – you need to be the best at what you do.
How to apply
If you’re curious about us and the role, apply today. Let’s see if there is a fit, now or in the future. We think we have something pretty special going on here. If you agree, don’t miss your chance to be part of it.
- Email your résumé and your cover letter to: email@example.com
- Include “Enterprise Account Manager” with your name in the subject line
We are all currently working remotely. Interviews will be conducted via video calls.