Digital Marketing Specialist
You made it here and we’re glad you did. Perhaps you are curious about how our potential matches up with yours. Or perhaps you are keen to do something amazing. Either way, it’s a match worth exploring.
At Stack8, you will have a unique opportunity to play a huge role in shaping our online footprint and generating demand for our unique no-hassle solutions. Our buyers not only need to find information fast, but they also need to understand it just as quickly to make informed buying decisions. We need people like you to help them do that.
We’re looking for experienced Digital Marketing Specialists to generate demand for our products and services and expand our reach. As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you know the ins and outs of creating and promoting useful content that can be found quickly and easily. Your goal is to work with the marketing team to identify target markets, create relevant brand experiences, and develop and maintain online marketing campaigns.
This is us
We are a team of unified communications all-stars who are relentlessly focused on making UC hassle-free. We do that by enabling organizations to build their ideal UC stack anyway they want without the hassle of figuring it out on their own.
We are a high-growth company with:
- an experienced leadership team with decades of UC know-how
- builders and problem-solvers who give a s**t
- the drive to continuously improve by taking risks, owning it, and getting s**t done
This is you
You live and breathe all things digital: SEO, SEM, email, social media, demand gen, and data. Your creative ideas and strategic thinking drive high conversion rates that generate quality leads. You have the ability to both strategize and roll-up your sleeves to increase brand awareness, promote products and services, and drive customer engagement.
What you will do
- Manage the strategy and execution of integrated paid, earned, owned, and social marketing campaigns to promote Stack8’s no-hassle brand, products, and services.
- Research and analyze new markets and competitive alternatives to reach buyers through appropriate marketing channels (digital and traditional).
- Manage and maintain content on website (including SEO and SEM), email, social media, and events, ensuring content always meets current best practices.
- Champion A/B testing on different creative, copy, audience segments, channels, and tactics such as email and landing pages.
- Assist with measuring and analyzing marketing metrics, including campaign results, conversion rates, and online traffic to improve future initiatives.
What you need to do it
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
- 3+ years of marketing experience (digital and traditional) in a B2B or agency environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, CRM, and CMS software.
- Strategic thinking – you have no problem conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics to drive useful content.
- SEO Mindset – you are on top of SEO best practices to ensure content gets found.
- Continuous Improvement – you learn from past failures and always seek to improve your skills.
- Curiosity – you have the ability to synthesize data and identify trends or extract key findings and turn them into actionable insights.
- Can-Do Attitude – you eat multiple projects and pressure for breakfast.
- Results – you focus on improving campaign metrics to improve brand awareness, generate leads, and increase conversions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Unified Communications or B2B SaaS background a bonus.
How to apply
If you’re curious about us and the role, apply today. Let’s see if there is a fit, now or in the future. We think we have something pretty special going on here. If you agree, don’t miss your chance to be part of it.
- Either apply on Stack8.com
- Or email your résumé and your cover letter to: email@example.com
- Include “Digital Marketing Specialist” with your name in the subject line
As we continue to work remotely, interviews will be conducted by video.