Digital Content Writer
You made it here and we’re glad you did. Perhaps you are curious about how our potential matches up with yours. Or perhaps you are keen to do something amazing. Either way, it’s a match worth exploring.
At Stack8, you have a unique opportunity to play a huge role in shaping our unique no-hassle story to help buyers get the information they need so they can help their organizations shift from a remote to a hybrid workplace. And to help them make informed buying decisions, they need to be able to find useful content quickly and hassle-free. We need people like you to help them do that.
We’re looking for experienced Digital Content Writers to help us tell our story. As a Digital Content Writer, you will produce relevant content for websites, blogs, articles, white papers, product descriptions, and social media platforms. Your goal is to create useful content that shares our story and vision, promotes our brand, and captures the attention of IT and helpdesk teams tasked with enhancing or replacing their UC tech.
This is us
We are a team of unified communications all-stars who are relentlessly focused on making UC hassle-free. We do that by enabling organizations to build their ideal UC stack anyway they want without the hassle of figuring it out on their own.
We are a high-growth company with:
- an experienced leadership team with decades of UC know-how
- builders and problem-solvers who give a s**t
- the drive to continuously improve by taking risks, owning it, and getting s**t done
This is you
You’re a creative storyteller who is curious, eager to learn, and passionate about simplifying B2B tech so that buyers and decisionmakers get the information they need to confidently choose the right solutions for their business. You keep up with the latest SEO techniques so that your stories can be found, and you contribute to the development of strategies that will increase reader engagement.
What you will do
- Develop and promote Stack8’s no-hassle brand, product, and service stories.
- Write, edit and publish content for websites, blogs, videos, social media posts/campaigns, email campaigns, podcasts, e-books, whitepapers, and more.
- Create content that motivates, inspires, educates, informs, sells, and provides useful information, across a wide variety of digital platforms.
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, CS, and Product teams to produce content that generates results.
- Use your editing, content management, and HTML skills to publish and edit content across various digital platforms.
- Use your knowledge of SEO and content development to create digital content that helps us get found via search engines and showcases our company as a leader within the industry.
- Become an influencer who makes an impact on the company and within the industry through the production of digital content.
What you need to do it
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in communications, marketing, English, journalism, or related field.
- Proven content writing and/or copywriting experience – you know how to craft a headline that grabs attention.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Strategic thinking – you have no problem conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- SEO Mindset – you are on top of SEO best practices to ensure your stories get found.
- Continuous Improvement – you’re always on the lookout for improving your excellent writing and editing skills.
- Can-Do Attitude – you eat multiple projects and pressure for breakfast.
How to apply
If you’re curious about us and the role, apply today. Let’s see if there is a fit, now or in the future. We think we have something pretty special going on here. If you agree, don’t miss your chance to be part of it.
- Either apply on Stack8.com
- Or email your résumé and your cover letter to: email@example.com
- Include “Digital Content Writter” with your name in the subject line
As we continue to work remotely, interviews will be conducted by video.