Customer Success Manager
About the job
You made it here and we are glad you did. Perhaps you are curious about how our potential matches up with yours. Or perhaps you are keen to do something amazing. Either way, it’s a match worth exploring.
At Stack8, you have a unique opportunity to play a huge role in the growth of an entire industry by being the voice of our customers. From managing the customer success lifecycle to collaborating with cross-functional teams, your goal is to ensure customers get the help they need to achieve their business goals. Are you the voice we are looking for?
We’re looking for experienced Customer Success Managers to help us grow. As a Customer Success Manager, you will own the customer success process, ensuring our customers get the help they need to build and manage their UC tech hassle-free.
This is us
We are a team of unified communications all-stars who are relentlessly focused on making UC hassle-free. We do that by enabling organizations to build their ideal UC stack anyway they want without the hassle of figuring it out on their own.
We are a high-growth company with:
- an experienced leadership team with decades of UC know-how
- builders and problem-solvers who give a s**t
- the drive to continuously improve by taking risks, owning it, and getting s**t done
This is you
You are a passionate relationship builder. Your problem-solving, can-do attitude ensures things get done in a timely manner. Your empathetic approach and thirst for continuous improvement instills confidence when managing mission-critical projects for our customers.
What you will do
- Serve as a primary post-sale point of contact.
- Develop strong customer advocacy at all levels of the organization (IT to user to Exec), to best understand and advise customer staff.
- Lead and oversee projects to ensure they are completed on time and on budget.
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first.
- Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on our methodologies so they become increasingly self-sufficient.
- Identify common customer challenges and actively suggest better solutions.
- Work with Stack8 Sales Professionals to help them be more effective.
- Introduce new software features to customers prior to each release.
- Run monthly, quarterly, and yearly operations meetings.
- Document and track client requests for new services/functionality.
- Interface with every department in the organization to streamline communications and operational processes.
What you need to do it
- 3-5 years of service delivery experience as a project manager or implementation specialist, ideally in a software and solutions role.
- Capable of communicating with both technical and executive-level resources.
- Ability to multi-task multiple projects in parallel while remaining creative and agile with solution development.
- Self-sufficiency and detail-orientated mindset, with a proven ability to make tough decisions on the fly.
- Passion for the latest in business technology.
- Intuition to share what matters most to customers.
- Willingness to learn from and teach others. Teamwork will always be the bedrock of our success.
- Eagerness to make an impact. You’ll have the ear of our leadership team, and we will listen!
- Fluent in English and French is a plus!
How to apply
If you are curious about us and the role, apply today. Let’s see if there is a fit, now or in the future. We think we have something pretty special going on here. If you agree, don’t miss your chance to be part of it.
- Either apply on Stack8.com
- Or email your résumé and your cover letter to: email@example.com
Include “Customer Success Manager” with your name in the subject line.
We are all currently working remotely. Interviews will be conducted via video calls.